Digital Signal Processing
The Signal Processing team holds 10 years of experience researching efficient implementation of signal processing algorithms over Digital Signal Processors (DSP) or FPGA devices.
- Design and implementation of complete signal processing systems.
- Development of Intellectual Property blocks (IP).
Signal Processing Activities
- Single-carrier receiver for QPSK modulated signal.
- DVB-Sand DVB-T transceiver.
- Generic OFDM transceiver
- GPS receiver
- PPM modulator and demodulator for optical link.
- Forward Error Correction (FEC). Our library of customized FEC modules implemented on FPGA.
- Signal processing is used for numerous remote sensing applications such as altimetry, measurements of the sea state or the dry snow thickness in Greenland.
- ECHO cancellation for radio frequency (RF) signal re-generation
- Digital Linearizer to compensate non-linear response of custom power amplifiers.
- Novel signal processing techniques to measure the speed of wind.