ADTELECOM has an R&D staff of engineers specialized in different technological areas that permits to cover the 100% of the industrial needs. AD TELECOM provides an integral service, covering the engineering requirements from the product conception up to mass production, assembling, quality control, licensing, logistics and after-sales services.
The R&D services are focused to assist the companies that:
- Need to subcontract the design of new equipment to face business opportunities.
- Require technical support in the obsolescence of components.
- Need to adapt their product to current technologies
- Need to reduce costs
- Want to complement their own R&D laboratory
- Must cover technological areas that are not familiar for the company
- Requirement of an R&D laboratory when peak workloads.
- Need to accelerate the timings of the launch of a product.
Procedure to follow:
- Signature of a confidential disclosure agreement
- Assignment of a project manager
- Study of the regulation and qualification normative.
- Functional specification definition made by the client with the assessment of the R&D engineers.
- AD TELECOM proposal of the electrical, software, firmware and mechanical design and specifications.-
- Design and development of prototypes.
- Quality test of the developed prototypes
- Supply of the documents describing the design according to ISO regulation.
- Supply of the technical documents, manufacturing manuals and quality control manuals of the product.
AD TELECOM offers:
- Hardware design
- Printed circuits design
- Software design
- Prototype development
- Industrial design
- Assembly-line production